Here are the important highlights:
- Added feature to facilitate manual allocation of a repayment.
- Added feature to calculate interest rate at amortisation.
- Add feature to automatically opt-in customers for SMS and Email.
- Added a new feature to allow you to alert the credit officer assigned to the loan, when a workflow transition is effected.
- Added a feature to accept penalty write-off instructions when uploading bulk repayments.
- Allow user to edit unique reference number for a client.
- Updates to penalty rules feature to add more control over how penalties are applied.
- Added approval date placeholder to show date only, alongside the original placeholder that shows time and date.
- Added employer contact name placeholder.
- Added individual placeholders such as line 1, line 2, city, etc, to client employer's address.
- Updates to Projected Interest Report
- Updated Collections report to show balances due instead of total balances.
- Changed disbursement amount being logged when posting refinance (0 for reschedule, since no new money is being disbursed)
- Updated customer unique ID check to invalidate look-alikes with special characters.
- Updated user interface for workflow rules, roles and alert selections.
- Fixed a bug preventing some fields from registered employer from being copied over when modifying client's employment.
- Fixed a bug in notification cron, queueing messages.